Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Stupid commercials

Come on, are you serious? It is only August 2nd and I am already seeing those pesky back-to-school commercials. Let me enjoy my vacation, please.

I have to admit, the Alice Cooper one, although old still makes me giggle.

Right, so I have exactly 33 more days until I am back in the trenches. As much as I love my job, I also love my summers!

This year, since I am healthy I make a point of getting out as much as I can. The gym that I go to has an outdoor pool, so I get to pretend that it's my own backyard (except when the camp kids show up!). I get to read, read and read more. In the summers I like to read fluff - it helps to ignore the intellectual stuf until I have to go back to work.

Anyway, I'm off to enjoy a nice lunch with a friend on a patio. (Well, only if the heat and humidity doesn't kill us!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home