Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another reason why I love my job..


I hate that I am so conflicted about that. I love my job, but I really need to do something new - anything. Well, no not anything. Please don't ever make me teach Grade 9 geography again. Please!

Anyway, things like the following keep reminding me that for now my job is still pretty darn good!

I received this email during our current 'exam break'



Greetings and Salutations Ms. Teacher,

I would just like to express how much i enjoyed the class, and im am sad to
say this will be my last high-school class with you. You were my favorite
teacher throughout my four years, and i really do mean that from the bottom
of my heart. I promise to come back and visit you whenever i get the chance
next year!

Student_name



Aw, shucks! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. (and yes, the typos are his - good luck university profs! hehehe)

3 Comments:

At 10:33 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

What a great note (typos and all)!

 
At 6:24 p.m., Blogger Ms.Smarties said...

Ahhh...He's very sweet.

 
At 9:11 p.m., Blogger doctor T said...

That's awesome. I got a Christmas card from a student once and it felt great. Sometimes they really know how to hit ya in the heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home