Wednesday, October 25, 2006

OK, I normally don't complain about my job because for the most part I love it!

However, today is a day that I hate my job. It's VERY rare. But today I hate the kids, their attitudes, their behaviours, EVERYTHING!!!

So, today was my lunch 'duty' where I was responsible for making sure that the kids who sit in the main common area of the school don't kill each other and pick up their garbage, etc.

Today is the day they decide to have a food fight! Yes, it was little ole me and a few hundred kids! I was so pissed I finally had to leave and call for back up! After all was said and done I asked the VP to suspend 3 of the kids that were purposely targetting one particular student and hitting him with apples, sandwiches and jujubes! GAH! I was sooooo mad! 10 minutes later I saw one of the kids back in the common area joking around with his friends! WTF???? Suspend the prick!!

Not only that, but after the calm was restored, I saw another kid jump on a juice box that was full...you can imagine the mess! I took him upstairs to the office, the whole time he was whining "I didn't know it was full!" BS!!

ARG!! So.frustrating.

So, now I have to go back to my grade 11s who are the instigators of a lot of this stuff and be just peachy and pretend like nothing is wrong!!

Today is a bad day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home